Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Living Small, Living Large...

Everything in the media for the last 12 months has been BAD NEWS!!!

I like to look at what's happened in the world as a new opportunity to flourish.

A new chance to look at your life and find out what's really important.

You may just find that it's not the big things that make you happy, it's the little things.

Take coffee for example. I love coffee. I love its taste. I love the way the mug feels warm in my hand in the morning. And best of all, I love how it wakes me up.

It makes me happy.

I also have personally learned how having less makes you happy. I will share with you as the days unfold my personal story of how I sold my house and moved to much smaller, more humble quarters. My new house is cozy, warm and beautiful!

And I am happier for it. My family is happier, my outlook is brighter, and I have less to care for, and more time to do what I love....inspire others.

Mine is a true story of how LIVING SMALLER taught me about LIVING LARGER. Follow me as I share my unique path....

Sue Sampson, Founder of Home Dec In A Sec

Photo above: My new kitchen window - McCall's pattern #5701 link: http://www.mccallpattern.com/list/out_of_print/home_decorating/page-1

No comments:

Post a Comment